PDAplanet.sk
Diskusné fórum o mobilných zariadeniach.

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam používateľovZoznam používateľov   Používateľské skupinyPoužívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Prihlásiť, pre kontrolu súkromných správPrihlásiť, pre kontrolu súkromných správ   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
 RSS kanálRSS kanál   Textová verziaTextová verzia /pre PDA/ 

Nokia continues to FINISH OFF MeeGo, Symbian and ITSELF - t

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    Obsah fóra PDAplanet.sk -> Novinky (Mobility)
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
admin
Administrátor

Založený: 17.01.2004

PríspevokZaslal: Streda 15. apríla 2015 10:17    Predmet: Nokia continues to FINISH OFF MeeGo, Symbian and ITSELF - t Odpovedať s citátom

It looks that what's been done to Symbian and MeeGo so far still isn't enough for those who destructed Nokia's own operating systems and the company itself.

Now, starting from January 1st, they're cancelling support for Symbian and Harmattan applications in the Nokia Store. A message stating so has just been sent to all Nokia Store publishers. The existing content will remain available, but neither new applications nor even updates to the existing ones will be accepted. They are going to focus SOLELY on Windows Phone and the Asha series, i.e. only on what they sold to Microsoft.

It looks that Nokia continues to do EVERYTHING it takes to support Microsoft, even if it is harmful to Nokia itself. Or else, what other company (especially in THIS financial condition) would be just giving up like this on yet another revenue source, and probably quite a good one considering that only in September Symbian and Harmattan users have downloaded nearly 700 copies of my applications (and I surely am NOT the most popular Ovi store publisher), which shows that there is an ongoing demand for Symbian and MeeGo software.

And it makes me wonder what has happened with Nokia's PROMISE to support Symbian until 2016. A company that doesn't keep their own promises should get what it deserves, and I hope that Symbian and Harmattan users will not forget how they've been cheated and misled.

Hopefully by that time someone else will decide to launch a '3rd party' appstore supporting Symbian and Harmattan.

?ítajte ?alej...

Zdroj: My-Symbian.com
My-Symbian.com
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu Odoslať e-mail Zobraziť autorove WWW stránky
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    Obsah fóra PDAplanet.sk -> Novinky (Mobility) Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: